Wednesday, October 25, 2006

panic stations

OH MY GOD, only 2 days till the retreat, think we have everything done, but now have that horrible sinking feeling we have forgotten something really important and can't shake it off.

I'm off work tomorrow and I'm nipping into glasgow to go and see Dyan and Mark from Blonde Moments as they are setting up for a show at the SECC, and have Heather coming over for a quick visit and so many other things to do, then its off to Angelas to pack cars with boxes and boxes and boxes of stuff.

Still have to sort out my own stash and actually finish one of my class examples off as kept changing it. So I'm afraid I'm off to panic some more.

Please send me lots and lots of calming thoughts as so scared, my first retreat that I've helped to organised and been teaching at.

Joke of the day.
I pray the Lord
My shape to keep.
Please no wrinkles
Please no bags
And please lift my butt
Before it sags.
Please no age spots
Please no gray
And as for my belly,
Please take it away.
Please keep me healthy
Please keep me young,
And thank you Dear Lord For all that you've done.

Kissy Wissy's take care of yourselves. xxx

3 comments:

Tracie H said...

Have a super duper weekend...it will be fab Im sure.
Tx

Angela said...

It will be fab!!!!

Linda said...

Hun, stop stressing and try to enjoy it - it will be brilliant. See you tomorrow x