Thursday, October 26, 2006

Its here

OK, the Retreat officially starts now for me and Angela, I'm about to leave the house for the weekend and head over to Angelas, Gerry and Ben are so pleased to be getting rid of me for the whole weekend, cheeky monkey's.

Have had a hectic day, running round like a headless chicken, had a hair appointment, Heather was over as left some stuff at her's last weekend and have also been into the SECC to see the fantastic Dyan and Mark from Art from the Heart / Blonde Moments. Saw a few other familiar faces whilst I was there as well, it's so nice to have a moment to catch up with people, just a shame I never had that moment to spare today, feel really bad, as was a fly by hi. I spent a few hours with Dyan though, we had a good gossip and I helped to set the stand up with them. It looks flippin amazing, if any of you are not coming to our little retreat this weekend, then you must pop along to the SECC and see Dyan, you will just drool all over the stand, she has the most fantastic stuff, all the new Heidi Swappe stuff, obviously the Blonde Moments range and tons of other stuff as well, including the new BG paper collections, it took all my will power not to buy the lot, hee hee.

OK, My car is loaded, I'm all packed and I'm ready to leave and start all over again at Angelas, we are gonna be making up the goody bags for the ladies, they are so lucky the stuff they are all getting is amazing, I'm gonna see if I can nab one for myself. We have a few other bits to do, then a panic session whilst we try to figure out if we have forgotten anything then if I'm lucky a glass of wine and bed. Tomorrow Gerry is gonna come over to help us load up the cars and drive over to the hotel to set up and then its offfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff. the Girls all arrive from 2pm onwards and my first class is at 4pm, I hope they like me and my classes, I'm pooing myself incase they say I'm pants. Just know they will all compare me to the uber talented Kirsty Wiseman and Anna Bowkis, but hell, we all have to start somewhere and I have been teaching now for 2 years so hopefully I should be ok, but still crapping myself, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wish it was over with already. Please send me good vibes this weekend or at least some funny jokes via text messages or posts on here.

In fact I'll tell you what the best joke I recieve over the whole weekend can have one of the spare class kits from the retreat, I know there are spares, cause I made them all up, and I'll give it 'YOU' if you make me laugh.

OK, won't get access over the weekend, but I'll be back monday with tons of pics for you all to see.

Nursery Rhymes We Didn't have as kids.........
Mary had a little pig,
She kept it fat and plastered;
And when the price of pork went up
She shot the little bastard.

Take care of yourselves, kissy wissy's
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for today, was lovely too see you albeit brief!

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for the weekend, will be thinking of you all ((hugs))

Oh and I will be texting my joke in as I want a goodie bag LMAO!!

Huggies
H xxx