Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Blues

Well what a weekend I've had. Went to the Stonehouse crop on Saturday, and had a very productive day, managed to finish a CJ entry for love hate about childhood, pic is below, sorry its so poo pants, but I never took it and its been taken down in size to have posted on UKS.

I decided to go all altered on it, my loves where reading and playing, hence the pics on the left and my hates where standing in the corner and school, hence pics on the right. I actually did this on canvas sheets and attached them to the book and went mad with everything else, inks, medium, papers, etc. Not sure I'm that happy with it, but its gone off in the post today, so to late to do anything further with it.



I even managed to do the challenge layout for my team, as we are the ones hosting the challenge this week on UKS, here's the thread if any of you fancy a go. We have know about this for months, but I've not had a spare minute to do anything about it till now, and I'm really pleased with the results, considering it took all of 30 mins to do. Thats what I like, quick and easy layouts.




Today was kids art class, and we where starting on the scrapbooks today, not something I was looking forward to, considering none of them know how to use a ruler or pencil, but Heather pulled me right out of the doggy doo doo and came along and helped out, she was brilliant and really surprised herself with how much she enjoyed it. We split the kids into small groups and took them off to little areas, The kids really enjoyed it, and some of them really got right into, making up there own designs and everything, I can't wait to see them all finished, each one will be so individual to each child.

I'm now off to my little room to work on stuff for the retreat, catch you all later.

Oh here is your joke of the day, sorry I forgot to put one in my last post for you all.

Actually its not a joke, more of a prompt for men, hee hee

POST IT NOTES - FOR THOSE LITTLE THINGS YOU MIGHT FORGET THE NEXT MORNING

take care, lots of kissy wissy's to you all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a surprising pleasure to help out.. cannot wait till next week


btw i think i just pissed my pants at your joke...my d/h has just gone to phone the incontinence clinic and the nut doctor i am laughing so much...

thank you for always making us smile

Loves ya
H xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the good company on Sat Roz and I could have sent you a much bigger file of that picture, that one is pants! lol! LO is fab though and I saw it IRL :D

LMAO @ joke of the day!

See ya soon xx

Linda said...

Love the post-its pic! Am away to have a look at the challenge and see what I can do, glad art class was fun, take care.

joanna said...

LOL at the joke, Roz - just what I needed to get my day off to a smiling start!! Love your CJ entry - looks gorgeous, and a beautiful layout, too :) xx

Anonymous said...

hey roz - im back in tip top. next thing i know its Lockerbie - FARK!

fill me in hun, need the goss

kirsty x

Anonymous said...

I needed a giggle and knew this was the place to come....LOVE the post it notes advert!!!