Thursday, September 21, 2006

Retreat Heaven

Well Girls, I've now finished one of the classes I'll be teaching at the retreat, and I love it, and I hope you will love it too, no sneaky peeks though, ha ha

Have had a mad busy day, worked all through lunch, but can score up more hours owed to me, which all helps I suppose. Things have gone mad at work, we are so busy its untrue, don't know whether I will ever catch up with it all, but we are doing a good job trying. One thing I must say, is I actually love my job, no two days are ever the same and I don't have to bring my work home with me, which is brilliant, because when I ran my own company, I worked all the hours I could and then came home and worked some more. Don't get me wrong, I loved my own company, but been able to leave it all at the office, is brilliant.

Went to see my dear friend Anne tonight after work, for an hour then home to make tea for me and Ben, yes you guessed it, Gerry was not here again, honestly that tin of tuna won't be worth anything by the end of the week with the amount of times I've chucked it at him.

Angela came over tonight to check out the class I had designed, then made me do it all again whilst she timed me, to make sure its achieveable within the time frame of the class, she is some hard task master, but we had fun.

I'm off to see Will Young tomorrow night with Heather and I'm so looking forward to a night off and getting out, will be great to meet up with Heather as well, I so love this lady, she is so talented and also has me peeing myself with laughter all the time.

here is your joke of the day, this one is from a really lovely friend of mine called Fiona, and I love her to pieces, so if you hate this joke, sorry, but it makes me laugh everytime I read it.

Two Mexicans have been lost in the desert for weeks, and they're at death's door.
As they stumble on, hoping for salvation in the form of an oasis or something similar, they suddenly spy, through the heat haze, a tree off in the distance.
As they get closer they can see that the tree is draped with rasher upon rasher of bacon. There's smoked bacon, crispy bacon, life-giving juicy nearly-raw bacon, all sorts.

"Hey, Pepe" says the first bloke "Ees a bacon tree!!! We're saved!!!"

"You're right, amigo!" says Pepe.

So Pepe goes on ahead and runs up to the tree salivating at the prospect of food. But as he gets to within five feet of the tree, there's the sound of machine gun fire, and he is shot down in a hail of bullets.

His friend quickly drops down on the sand and calls across to the dying Pepe.

"Pepe!! Pepe!! Que pasa, hombre?"

With his dying breath Pepe calls out... "Ugh, run, amigo, run!!

Ees not a Bacon Tree!




Ees... a.... Ham Bush."

Mwahahahahahahaha

night night, take care of you. xxxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

Great joke and hope you tidied up your Craft Room!!!!!

joanna said...

Am lovin' your jokes, Roz - can you save some up for next weekend??!! You've been a busy bee this week - hope you're having a great weekend, hun :) xx