Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Joke of the Day

A young boy is in the bath, looking at his testicles and ask his mum, is that my brains

NO son not yet.

ha ha


Have been sat making up another lippy chick book tonight, Heather came over to play as well, and she turned one into a birthday card, I'm seriously addicted to these now, but I've not taken pics as so late and lighting is rubbish, I'll take pics tomorrow and post for you all to see, is of a night out I had in Harrogate whilst on the Art from the Heart weekend retreat, some good ones and some not so good, but then Kirsty did take a few for me cause I'm so bloody rotten at it.

Kids Art class on monday was brilliant, the banner is looking fantastic, hope to have it finished next week and if we do, I'll take pics for you all to see. Had one very strange incident though with a fairly new boy and girl, ended up having to have words with both of their parents, but hopefully its all ok now. The boy was acting up a bit, so to give him a bit of responibility he was sent to the shed where all the equipment is kept with Holly (one of the helpers) and two other children, one of them being this girl, well the boy only went and pulled this young girls trousers down and top up, I did not see it happen, but was promptly informed, they where both promptly taken out into the hall to get the full story in private and then both sets of parents where told. I must admit I was horrified as was the boys mum, but the girls dad was fantastic about it, and said not to worry, its just kids exploring. I did offer to ask the boy not to come back to class if he felt it was a problem, but he said no, not a problem, unless it happens again and then maybe we should review it. I must admit if it was my daughter I would have thrown a hissy fit, anyway, hopefully its all water under the bridge.

And that about brings me upto date with all the gossip.

Gerry is off tomorrow to watch Celtic play United in Manchester and is away overnight, so I have the girls coming over for tea and to work on the kids art class scrapbook project we are designing for them and then its a early night for hopefully, but then again knowing me I'll end up on the pc surfing the web.

Anyway, off to bed now, I promise I'll upload pics of lippy chick book tomorrow

night night

Take care of yourselves. big kisses to F.

xxx

No comments: