Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Oh no not another Lippy Chick Book

Yes, I'm sorry, but I'm seriously addicted to these, they go together so quick and all those crappy pics I have are bound for yet more. These pics of a night out I had back in August with

the girls from Art from the Heart , Saturday night pizza night for the retreat. pics are of me, Dyan, Kirsty, Dougie, Jane (Lisa Tarbuck) and Mark.

I'm planning on making another one of these, for the girls that where sat at the other end of the table, once I've fixed the pictures as my photo skills are so rubbish and they are a bit blurry.

I used the fantastic Junkitz's papers for this, which I got off Anna over at Bumblebee crafts. I love these papers they are so bright and vibrant and really jazzed the whole book up considering the photos where not that great.

Today at work, one of the girls in the office with me, said I take life way to fast, but I said, life is short you should cram as much in as you can, she thinks, I'm heading for an early grave because I'm always on the go and never rest. This got me thinking, would I rather lead a full and exciting life and die early, or live a slow and dull life and live longer, and do you know, I'm actually really happy with the life I lead, ok, I'm tired out, could do with a few more hours sleep and probably a better diet, but I'm happy, I love what I do, I love my family and friends, I love my hobby, I love my life in general.

I don't think an early grave will happen to me. Look at all the people who retire, sit at home and don't do anything, well these people are the ones that usually die quite early, sorry to be blunt and I hope I have not upset anybody with that comment, but honestly I believe this to be true, whereas the people that retire have hobbies and interests are still going strong, I have friends that are 75 plus and they are so young at heart, and active and fit and all because they refuse to sit still.

Should I be wrong and actually die young, well I'm sure my family won't hate me for this, as we are a happy family always doing something and I'm sure they would rather have memories of somebody who was happy and active rather than somebody who was dull and boring.

OK, thats my rant over and done with, sorry if I've depressed anybody, but life is for living and we all need to remember that, its a short time we are here on this earth and we should cram in as much as we can, if that means I miss a few hours sleep, then so be it.

Take care of yourselves.

xxx

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh NOW i understand! LOL ..They are Lovely :) Look fun to do

joanna said...

You haven't depressed me, darl - I totally agree with you! Another beautiful book, I really must get one and have a go! xx