Sunday, September 17, 2006

Crocs

Yes I finally have a pair of Crocs, in bright pink, and they are so comfy. Really wanted a pair of Aspen in Black, but a girl can't be picky when she is under pressure to buy, had Ben and Gerry with me, and they will not wait for anything. But I got a pair, and I'll wait and order the Aspen off the internet instead.

Went to a crop in Edinburgh yesterday with Angela, it was so quite, a real change from the crops that Angela has, where you need to take your supply of Tena Ladies with you, but I really enjoyed myself, they where a great bunch of girls, and when asked for the gossip, they willingly gave it all up. Thats one thing I love a good gossip, not about any one person or anything like that, I'm not at all bitchy, or at least I don't think I am, I'm sure somebody will put me right if I'm wrong. Did not get much done, was trying to work on one of the classes for the retreat, but with Angela at my side, and everyone else's work to admire, I never got much done at all. Typical, you always plan so much and get so little done, thats my story every time.

Running around the house like a headless chicken tonight trying to get organised for school and work tomorrow. I must confess that I have a cleaner who comes in twice a week and she is a god send, but she has been on holiday for 2 weeks and I've done nothing, she will go mad, so hence the mad headless chicken impression I'm currently doing.

Anyway, have to go and finish the flippin ironing, I hate it, have done all of mine and Ben's still have Gerry's to do, but seriously wondering if I can make him get angry by doing something silly, then I can say, sod off I'm not ironing your clothes. Hee hee evil I know, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Oh Joke of the day.

Black tarmac goes into a pub and asks for a pint
Red Tarmac goes into the same pub and asks for a pint, they both sit down together, have a chat, finish there drink and leave.

The following day, they both go back, get a pint and sit down with it. Then in walks green tarmac, and they both get up and run out of the pub screaming. After a couple of hours, they sneak back in to see if he has gone, and the bar mans, says hey, what was that all about, and they reply, he is a cyclepath (pycopath), ha ha, mwahahahaha, I know rotten, but at least you got a joke.

Night night.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No idea what a pair a crocs looks like! Am I missing something BIG here? LOL!

Not even going to comment of that dreadful joke *sticks out tongue*

See ya Thursday!!

joanna said...

LOL I like that joke, Roz :D - and I'm very envious of your crocs - I think I'm going to have to get a pair, can resist no longer. Everyone I know who's got a pair raves about how comfy they are. Have a great week, hun :) x

Anonymous said...

pmsl - that joke's fantastic. Any more!?

Unknown said...

OMG Roz, how many more of those type of jokes have you got up your sleeve. Nice to meet you on Saturday.