Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh get me

I have to say, my new hair do is fantastic, bit of a laugh though, wanted to get my friend Dawn to do it who I was meeting for lunch as she use to work for Vidal Sasson and now runs her own place Richardson Murray but was told she had no spaces, so just went to a local salon and had highlights and a tiny trim, but when I got to Dawns, she plonked me into the MagicTan booth for a quick spray tan (oh I do miss been brown, was always brown when I ran that business) and when I came out she insisted on giving my hair a wash and blow dry. When I sat back down for her to dry, out came the scissors and off came my hair, but I do love what she has done with it, it looks fantastic as I keep saying.

So now I'm about to head out of the door for the Robbie concert and I look amazing, even if only I say it, I have a to die for tan and a cracking hair do (wanted to say fantastic but thought you might shoot me, hee hee).

Anyway, this might be my last post till Monday, as straight after the concert we are heading off to Kent and then Oxford on the way back up and don't expect to get home till very late on Sunday and won't have internet access, so you all have a fan... whoops, a great weekend and I'll see you all next week, I'll have loads of pics to show you hopefully.

mwahahahahahahaha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Get you indeed! Can't wait to see the pics (hair and others) sounds lush! I wanna fan... dabby tan spray thingy tooooo *stomps feet* LOL!
I am sure Robbie was awesome :D
(What is wrong with the word Fan...?) *twitter*

Unknown said...

I'm all for a safe tan- stay out of the sun I say. have a great break.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see you at the end of the month. Snap we have both had our hair cut, had mine all cut off and coloured. Not got the tan though. Lucky you going to see Robbie, bet he is fantastic. Love you, Nut xx