Monday, September 18, 2006

Full Shift

Today I have had to work a full shift at work, and I'm so tired, I actually only work part-time, but for the next 2 weeks one of the girls is off on holiday and I have to cover for her, what a shock to my system, I'm so tired.

Straight after work, had to leg it to kids art class to finish the banner off, we can't display it just yet, as the community centre is been decorated, but hopefully in a few weeks time, we will be able to get it up and I'll take pics for you all then.

Joke of the day seems to be popular so here is another one for you, from my friend Jane, she keeps me in good supply with these little beauties, this one had me falling off my chair laughing, hope it makes you laugh too.
A very loud, unattractive, mean-acting woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.
The Wal-Mart Greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Wal-Mart .... Nice children you've got there - are they twins?"
The ugly woman stops screaming long enough to say, "Hell no they ain't, the oldest one, he's 9 and the younger one, she's 7.
Why the hell would you think they're twins?........
Do you really think they look alike?"
"No", replies the greeter, "I just couldn't believe you got laid twice"!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Have a busy week planned, working full time, (don't know how i'm gonna cope with that one) and have 3 classes to design for the retreat, plus classes for the shops I teach at, plus get some scrapping done for just me, seems I never get any done for just me and mine anymore these days, so gonna try real hard to do some. Which will cause world war 3 in our house, as DH will be expecting his tea and there won't be any. He is actually really good and does the cooking over the weekend, nothing out of this world, just a defrost and reheat kinda guy, but still he does cook, which is more than what I do. I'm suppose to cook during the week, but always forget to take something of the freezer, which usually ends up in Gerry having a strop at him doing the cooking. Oh well, here goes a week of constant nagging from him indoors, but to be honest I really don't give a crap at the mo, I mean lets compare, I make a meal from scratch, he takes it out of the freezer, throws it in the oven and this to him, is he cooked a meal, well excuse me, you bloody well did not, the bloody oven cooked it, now if you had chopped, diced, simmered, peeled, mashed, and all the bloody rest that goes into cooking a meal, well then I'd give him a blue peter badge. Ok sorry for the rant, but just had words about the bloody cooking, and I'm in a foul mood now.

Anyway, with that, I'm off to bed, before I throw a bloody steak at him.

Night night

mwahahaha

2 comments:

joanna said...

Hope you get some 'me' scrapping time this week, Roz :) - looking forward to seeing you in Gloucestershire!! xx

Anonymous said...

Not surprised your tired hun, its hard graft those FT hours. Rest easy.

Now that joke had me laughing out loud MWhahah!

Don't throw a steak at him, that is a waste, I keep a tin of crap tuna for just such occassions LOL!
Much more effective ;)

3 more sleeps!!!