Thursday, August 31, 2006

Toilet Paper

I'm doing a poll to see how everybody has there toilet paper on their toilet roll holder.

the other day, somebody put the toilet roll on the wrong way round for me, but I left it to see what Gerry would do, well low and behold he swapped it back to the way I like it. Can you imagine a man even noticing something like this. So when I asked him about this he said he prefered the toilet paper to roll from over the top rather than the bottom. I remember a conversation with a vicar many many years ago about marriage and he acutally used this as a suggestion to peoples pet hates and how people can argue about this, which does seem kinda silly to me, but then it does take all sorts, so back to my poll, which way do you like your toilet paper to roll, over the top or from the bottom? does its direction cause confrontation in your house?

Last but not least, please please please go and visit this blog, this is a fantastic idea that Anita has come up with to help raise money for her poorly sister, she will colour change two pictures for you giving you a really poppy one and one black and white for 5 euros, so please go and support this project of hers. Thank you
here is one of the pics I sent her, with her magic touched done to it for you all to see.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am with you and DH, over the top and down, none of this hanging from the bottom malarky hahah!

Meant to say before that I was glad to read school was going well for Ben, typical though that there always has to be a carrot on the end of the stick ;) My teens first week back has been hell in a bucket....anyway, moving on...

Will visit the link you posted in a mo, thanks for visiting the new blog, sorry to scare you but you don't get rid of me that easily MWAHAHAHA!

Off to play with my new chap MacRobo, well its not Robbie but I can make him do tricks!