Monday, August 21, 2006

I've been tagged again...........

Heather has got her own back on me for tagging her earlier this week, so here you go.


1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Right in the middle of Central Park, New York

2. What's your favourite article of clothing?
has to be my lovely new T-shirt, even have a handbag that matches, how daft is that.

3. Favourite physical feature of the opposite sex?
tough one, first thing would be bum, then eyes then teeth.

4. What's the last CD that you bought?
Jack Johnson

5.
Where's your favourite place to be?
Home

6. Where's your least favourite place to be?
Work

7. What's your favourite place to be massaged?
full body please

8. Strong in mind or strong in body?
Strong in mind, to the extreme of been considered stubborn.

9. What time do you wake up in the morning?
Alarm set for 6.30 but usually let it snooze a few times. Sunday is best, get to stay in bed till Gerry makes breakfast, yahooo

10. What is your favourite Kitchen appliance?
Dishwasher, how did we cope without these.

11. What makes you really angry?
Rudeness

12. If you could play an instrument what would it be?
The piano, we have one, but none of us can play, still trying to get lessons sorted, on so many waiting lists its untrue.

13. Favourite colour?
wow, lots and lots, depends on mood.

14. Sports car or SUV?
SUV, so I can roll right over the top of anything.

15. Do you believe in an afterlife?
I hope there is one, but still unsure, I’ll let you know when I get there.

16. Favourite children's book?
any of the Famous 5

17. What's your favourite season?
Autumn, love the colour of the trees

18. What is your least favourite household chore?
All of them

19. If you could have one super-power, what would it be?
To fly, then I might not be late so often and can get to the desination really quick, I get really bored on long drives.

20. If you have a tattoo what is it?
now that would be telling

21. Can you juggle?
Sort of

22. The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to?
My Gran

23. What's in the boot of your car?
carrier bags and a umbrella

24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger?
Sushi, hate hamburgers.

Well Ben started high school today, and I have to admit I was a bit of a wreck at letting him go, now he really is a big boy and no stopping the march of time, he's not in yet so I don't know how it went today, but I'll report back later.

Work is ok, its work, so you know what I mean.

OH OH have news, apparently I have been published again this month in Scrapbook inspirations, but I've not seen it yet, I sent in a CD case that I had made into a scrapbook for Gerry as he won't have anything else on his desk but this he could get away with as it is just a cd case until you open it, have been told it made it to the readers letters page, so will have to buy it when I get a chance.

Childrens art classes start back tonight, we have 11 in total for this term and I'm really looking forward to it. We have spent at least one day a week over the summer holidays working on ideas for them, and they are all gonna be making a scrapbook, and a few other things over the 10 week period, can't wait to get back into it, the kids are brilliant fun and keep us on our toes but in a good way.

Anyway, have to get stuff ready and find some more victims to tag now, mwahahahahaha

Take care.
xxxx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVL! Love your answers, thanks for playing along!

Hope Ben's day went well :D

Have fun at class, catcha xxx

Unknown said...

Hey Roz, I'm coming to Luxurious Angels- see you there, hope you've got some exciting projects lined up. I've never been to a class before, so this is very exciting.