Saturday, August 19, 2006

I'm back..................

Hello and welcome back to me. Sorry I've been far to lazy recently to update my blog, had a few days off work this week and spent some quality time with the family which was so nice, have still been mad busy though. Have finally finished sorting out the mess of my scrapbook room that Angela made, yes I'm talking about you girl, Gerry says you can't come over any more unless you put the toys away you take out to play with, hee hee. A huge thanks goes out to darling heather for helping me clear the crap out of it, can not believe I can actually find things now. Well thats not exactly true, can't find my flippin 7 Gypsies 6 x 6 fifth avenue pad and I'm going mad trying to think where the hell it can be. To scared to mess up the room again looking for it, but it will eventually happen.

Made a lovely little crop kit for Angela at her last crop using the fantastic blonde moments papers (spring fling) it was fantastic to play away to my hearts content with these papers, I so love them. here is a pic of the finished layout.

There was so much stuff in the kit that I even managed to make 6 cards out of the left overs and still have more scraps to do more things with.

I got Gerry to take this pic of me and Ben about 3 weeks ago and as soon as I saw it I knew it would go perfectly with Spring Fling, how cute is that boy, I so love him, sometimes have a habit of squeezing to hard though as don't want to ever let him go.

So who of you are coming to the Luxurious Angel Retreat, come on girls, sign up for it today, it promises to be a fantastic weekend of pure fun and luxury, we have fantastic teachers lined up for you and the classes are going to be brilliant, this is the one event you don't want to miss this year. Ask your DH for an early Christmas present, hee hee.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, I'm meeting with the ladies for our usual fortnightly meeting to sit and make cards all day, I have a huge list of ones I need to make and need my beauty sleep. mwahahahahahahahaha

Take care of yourselves.

xxx

3 comments:

Beth said...

Aww, lovely photo of you and your lil boy, just lovely. Glad your having a fab time, and you've reminded me I gorra clean my room too. Think I'll get that sexy hunk in again to do it! Haaaaa, dream on eh? XX LOL.

Unknown said...

Great LO- I am going to come to the retreat. Yea!Really looking forward to some challenging classes.

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous LO Roz, cracking photo! Wish I could be at the retreat too but unless science can advance a lot between now and then I am stuck being able only to be at one place at any given time DAMIT!