Tuesday, August 29, 2006

My Heart will be broken in 3 weeks time

My adorable godchildren who live in Kent and who I never get to see as it is now are moving to Canada, I saw them tonight as they where up at their Grans for a visit so spent 2 happy hours with them and I'm going to see them on Saturday in Kent for the day and night, but then no more. I will probably cry like a baby on Sunday when I have to leave them. Tonight I gave Natashca the canvas I had done of her ages ago for her to hang in her new room.

The pic was taken last year on the day of her first communion and she was a typical girl all pink and cuddly, but what a difference a year makes, today she was all grown up, no pink in sight and no cuddles either, well not for Uncle Gelly, I got loads (no did not spell Gerry's name wrong, the Kids call him Uncle Gelly, and I'm Aunty Pose, cause I'm always asking them to pose for pics).

Have done quite a few scrapbook pages of them recently but I'm not parting with them. I am gonna get Cameron a few bits and pieces from the Celtic store he is abso mad about them, and is never out of his strip but think he might need a few bits to keep him warm once he has left.

We are going to try so hard to get over to visit them in the New Year and hopefully get some skiing in as well at the same time.

Anyway, thats my sad news for the day, on a more positive note, Ben is getting on brilliantly at school and wants to get a rating of mega star, something the school awards to outstanding pupils, but don't be decived he wants to get this rating because kids who have this, get loads of free stuff, there is no fooling him, offering him something for nothing and he is right in there, chip off the old block if I do say so myself.

Have a brilliant weekend planned, off to see Robbie in Concert on Friday night, then driving to Kent, for a day of fun filled activities with Gerry's work, Clay pigeon shooting, quad bikes, archery, etc. and then my adorable Godchildren for the rest of the day and an overnight, then on Sunday upto Oxford to see my nephew and niece and BIL and SIL and then home, we will need a week off work to recover as not gonna get much sleep over the weekend as doing all the driving through the nights, but its only once in a while and seeing the children is worth it.

I'm gonna go and get a nice hot cuppa with my DH and watch some trash on TV to help relax, I'll catch you all later.

2 comments:

joanna said...

Aw, Roz - I'm so sorry that your godchildren are moving to Canada - {{{{hugs}}}}, hun. Beautiful canvas - gorgeously pink and girly! Sounds like you have an awesome weekend planned - enjoy!

Unknown said...

What a shame, no wonder your sad!
That canvas is just stunning :D
So Jealous about Robbie......