Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Goodies, goodies, goodies

Its the middle of the week, yahoo.

Can hardly wait for the end of tomorrow. I asked my work about cutting my hours down recently, I currently work part time Monday to Friday 9.30am to 2.30pm, which is brilliant for me dropping Ben off and picking him up, but I was struggling with all my other bits and pieces, design work, housework, etc, so asked if I could cut my number of days a week down, and they said yes, so from the 1st of Sept I only work 4 days a week, will get every Friday off, thats assuming nobody is on holiday when I have to cover.

This friday is my first official day off and I've so much planned for it already. have to do a project for the kids art classes, promised the kids I would finish the first letter of our art banner off and have it ready for Monday and with me away all weekend, need to get it done on Friday.

I'm also meeting one of my old customers from way back when I ran Magic Tan Scotland, she was my fav customer back then and she called me out of the blue last week, saying she was missing me and could we meet for lunch, she is also a fantastic hairdresser, so going to see if I can bribe her into doing my hair, my roots are so disgusting I can't bare to look at them in the mirror anymore. Then its off to see Robbie, have agreed we are not going to go in at the start, not really interested in seeing the support bands and have a feeling its gonna be raining, so don't fancy getting drowned upon.

Have spent quite a few hours this week working with Angela on the Luxurious Angels retreat, trying to sort out prizes, goody bags, etc. You should see what the ladies are going to be getting, if your not booked on for the retreat yet, why not? come on, you will need a trailer to get all your goodies home, we are gonna need an artic truck to get all the stuff there, hee hee.

OK, off to watch trash tv with my DH, he will wonder whats going on, spending all this time with him, but he does not realise how many weekends I'm away for in Sept, so need to start buttering him up now before I drop my bombshells. Away to Art from the Heart next weekend in Harrogate for their open day as on the Blonde Moments design team, then away again at the end of the month for Kirsty and Emily's workshop in Gloustershire, how fantastic is this life, it simply does not get any better.

Night night peeps, and take care of yourselves xxx

3 comments:

joanna said...

Really looking forward to seeing you again at the end of September, Roz; it sounds like you have some exciting things planned, and I reckon you'll be so pleased you decided to drop a day at work - much better. Have a fabbo weekend, darl - send my love to Robbie!! xx

Unknown said...

Can't tell you how much I envy you- Emily, Art from The Heart- hope you are going to transfer all you new skills at the retreat!!!

Unknown said...

Great idea getting that extra day for yourself. Maybe a lunch date some time in 2215 could be arranged???

Have a fab time at AFTH while I scrap at Angela's crop with you *sob*

Tried booking flights for Kirsty's and Emily's workshop but the times were pants! I have to be home that night dam it!!

Oh and I don't do support bands either lol.