Monday, August 28, 2006

Slow Down

I've finally slowed down, or thats how it feels, I took the weekend off and spent most of it lay in my bed nursing a headache, thats what you get for slowing down, or thats how it seems.

Usually at a weekend I'm out on a Saturday all day either at a crop or card group or teaching, but not this weekend, had nothing, yes you heard that right, I had nothing at all planned, must have been the first weekend in months, so I decided to be lazy and I'm sorry I was now, as ended up with the biggest headache that is still lingering now. I did manage to finish a CJ entry I had been struggling with, It was a love/hate cj and I had to pick a colour, I picked brown and thought easy, will do chocolate and mud, however a good frined dared me to do SHIT instead for my hate, I laughed so hard and agreed but when it came down to the nitty gritty I did not have the courage to write SHIT so put Poo instead, what a cop out I call you all shouting.

Sunday was spent in a meeting with Angela trying to sort out the paperwork for the Luxurious Angel Retreat, you girls will not believe the size of the goody bag you are getting and all the silly games and challenges we have orgainised for you, let alone the prizes, they are fantastic, trying to talk Angela into parting with a few, but she won't let me have any the big meany. Which is great news for you girls who are coming, because honestly the prizes are fantastic.

Have got the little darlings tonight for art class, oh what joy, I seriously can't be bothered, but I really need to move my arse as need to pick up the classroom helpers in 10 mins and still not got changed yet.

have tried to upload the personality test that anna posted on her blog and some pics but blogger is not playing, so I'll try again later.

Here you go cj entries, look rubbish sorry, but can't be bothered messing with them. Now don't have the will to go and do the personality test again as can't find the results of the last one, and I'm thats mad the results will be different anyway, :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww so sorry you down time turned into nursing a headache! Poo to tha (I would not have been brave enough to say shit either lol!)

Seems I won't see you at the weekend crop either :( shame, would have enjoyed your company.

Take care of yourself ((huggies))

Angela said...

Love your CJ entry, no would not have said sh** either!