Tuesday, August 08, 2006

What a mess

Tonight Angela came over to help me clear out my craft room, I have so much clutter it is unbelievable, you would think I had been crafting for years when in fact its a little over 2 years. So I decided to have a tidy out as Angela is organising a auction at this weekends crop and we are organising another one for the retreat, more on that in a mo.

Anyway, we got stuck right in, first to be scalped where my lovely rubber stamps, she has cleared me out of two boxes of these, not all for the auction though, as decided I might try to sell some to raise much needed funds of my own as I'll now need to replenish my stock, next was the clutter I've managed to collect for ATC's, (god knows why I have this stuff I actually don't get ATC's just get, but I keep on trying) this then lead us to a play with the new pigment powders by Blonde moments, which then lead to a search for my blonde moment stamps, Which we could not find, but in the process the room was tipped upside down and now remains like that, it will take me another two days to fix the mess she has caused, little minx. We never even got to looking at my papers or any thing else.

She did go away with a box overflowing with goodies for the crop auction this weekend, which by the way is a 12 hour crop with loads planned for it, including a lovely class kit using the lovely Spring fling papers from Blonde moments, can't wait, I love these papers so much.

Oh the Luxurious Angels Retreat, we are planning on having an auction table there, where anybody can bring any old crafting stuff they no longer use, have never used, impulse purchases, etc. and anybody at the retreat can go and have a good old rummage (you know the saying, 'one mans rubbish is another mans treasure') they can then place a bid for the item and the highest bid wins, all the money raised from this will be going directly to a charity that we have taken in to our hearts muscular dystrophy this is a charity that Kirsty one of the retreat teachers does alot of work for as her daughter has a form of muscular dystrophy, so please come along to the retreat and help us support this worthy charity.

OK, I'm now gonna shut the door on the mess of my craft room and get to bed, take care of yourselves.

Roz
xxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

It was not me that made the mess!

Unknown said...

Are craft roooms supposed to be tidy *SHOCKED EXPRESSION* ???