Monday, August 07, 2006

I'm Home

I'm home, I'm tired, I'm covered in ink, did I enjoy myself, you can bet your arse I did, I had a fantastic time, made so much, have so many projects to finish off, loved every minute of it, met some fantastic girls who are all so talented, I was in awe of them all.

Seeing Dyan and Mark again was great, seems so long since I last saw them. Kirsty was there and as usual was on top form. We shared a room together and spent the first night talking for hours, but it took its toll on us the next night, Kirsty was out like a light and apparently I talk in my sleep, hope it was not rude!!!!!!

I'm off to my bed now, cause so tired, but I promise I'll tell you more tomorrow and even try to upload some pics.

Night night

xxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds like you had a great time!!

Unknown said...

Yeah! Sounds fun, get some rest then share share share share....