Sunday, August 20, 2006

I've been tagged

My friend Janet (nut) has tagged me, so here is my response, I'm off to tag some of you now, so you best watch out........

Four jobs I have had in my life.

1. Managing Director of my own company
2. Technical Administrator
3. Office Manager
4. Print Administrator

Four Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Beaches
2. Bridget Jones
3. Big
4. Moulin Rouge

Four Places I have lived:
1. London
2. Flat in Partington
3. House in Partington
4. House in Scotland

Four TV shows I love to wach:
1. House
2. Two Pints Of Lager and a Packet Of Crisps
3. Lost
4. Scrubs

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Malta
2. USA
3. Germany
4. Tenerife

Web sites I visit regularly:
1. UKS
2. Scrappad
3. Blogs
4. Google

Four of my favourite foods:1. Chocolate Buttons
2. Pastrami & coleslaw sandwich
3. Chilli & Rice
4. Crisps

Four Places I'd rather be right now:
1. On Holiday
2. Shopping
3. Relaxing with friends
4. In Bed

Four things that make me smile:
1. Playing in the garden with Ben
2. Being with family and friends
3. when my DH tells me his rubbish jokes
4. Silly photos

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo ta for the tag (I think lol!) off to answer and tag some more suspects!

Glad to see you back, we need to chat!

domestic goddess said...

hi babes, thanks for tagging me, will be doing my tags tonight
hugs

joanna said...

Hello Roz!! Great answers - love your favourite films - I could watch the same ones over and over!! xx

Anonymous said...

Hiya hun.... thanx for the tag...
fabbyroonie answers...
H xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks from me to. I've done mine. It really makes you think doesn't it.

Off to find some victims :)

Anonymous said...

Opps forgot that was from me - Olwen :D

Kelly said...

thanks for the tag its done now off to find some suspects to tag lol

kelly
xxx

Unknown said...

Getting ya back! Tagged ma'dear, questions on my blog mwhahahah!