Tuesday, February 27, 2007

See I am a photographer

Ha ha, not really, but I did go out last night and play near the motorway.

Managed to get some shots of car lights zooming by, quite pleased with them I am.

What a night we had, at 3am, Gerry woke me up to tell me our drip was back and landing right on his head, so up we get, pull the bed out, and then check out the damage, well the water was coming right down over our lovely new plastered wall, so upto the attic it was for Gerry, over an hour later and we where finally ready to go back to bed.

I can now admit that my house is driving me insane. I seriously can't stand to come home to it, incase its got another nasty surprise for me.

Decorator is getting on great though, today he took out our doors that seperate the kitchen from the dining room, we use to have massive double doors, which where full of tiny panes of glass, a complete nightmare to clean and the thought of painting them had us all in cold sweats, so we have decided to block it up, and have one door going between the two rooms, yahoo, also means that the wall it sits on, will have to be plastered so we will be rid of the dreaded artex. But, yes there is always a but, I had only brought enough wallpaper to do the other three walls, so have been on the phone hunting down paper to complete the room. I can't believe the hassle we have had, we could not get the paper anywhere, so went direct to the manufacturer and they are charging us more than B&Q did. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww, can you believe that, some cheek they have. Then we decided to hell with it, lets really bankrupt ourselves and have the hall stairs and landing papered as well, so again another search for the paper, we have ended up having to get it from two seperate stores with the same batch number, unbelieveable.

Honestly if this house is not the most stunning house in the world when its finished, then I'm gonna chuck myself off a bridge. I know that motorway bridge I was on last night might do the trick. (only joking, I could never do that).

OK, thats me bored you enough now, I've no scrapping news to report, other than I have sat and cut out over 570 hearts out for one of my classes at the retreat this weekend and would quite glady pay money to never see another love heart again.

I need to get into my scrap room to sort out some things for the auction, but it will have to wait till tomorrow as I'm far to tired to even consider fighting the building debri that seperates me from my beloved room.

Joke of the Day: is from Clair, thanks clair had me laughing for ages.
How to Shower Like a Woman
Take off clothes and place them sectioned in laundry basket.
Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing gown.
If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
Look at your womanly physique in the mirror - make mental note to do more
sit-ups/leg-lifts, etc.I was actually laughing out loud to this !!!
Get in the shower.
Use face cloth, arm cloth, leg cloth, long loofah, wide loofah and pumice
stone.
Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage shampoo with 43 added vitamins.
Wash your hair again to make sure it's clean
Condition your hair with grapefruit mint conditioner enhanced.
Wash your face with crushed apricot facial scrub for 10 minutes until red.
Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut and jaffa cake body wash. ( I am
currently trying to find where I can purchase this)
Rinse conditioner off hair.
Shave armpits and legs.
Turn off shower.
Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.
Spray mould spots with Tile cleaner.
Get out of shower.
Dry with towel the size of a small country.
Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.
Return to bedroom wearing long dressing gown and towel on head.
If you see husband along the way, cover up any exposed areas.

How To Shower Like a Man

Take off clothes while sitting on the edge of the bed and leave them in a
pile.
Walk naked to the bathroom.
If you see wife along the way, shake w1lly at her making the 'woo-woo'
sound.
Look at your manly physique in the mirror.
Admire the size of your w1lly and scratch your bum.
Get in the shower.
Wash your face.
Wash your armpits.
Blow your nose in your hands and let the water rinse them off.
Fart and laugh at how loud it sounds in the shower.
Spend majority of time washing privates and surrounding area.
Wash your bum, leaving those coarse bum hairs stuck on the soap.
Wash your hair.
Make a Shampoo Mohawk.
Wee.
Rinse off and get out of shower.
Fail to notice water on floor because curtain was hanging out of bath the
whole time.
Admire w1lly size in mirror again.
Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on floor, light and fan on.
Return to bedroom with towel around waist.
If you pass wife, pull off towel, shake W1lly at her and make the 'woo-woo'
sound again.
Throw wet towel on bed.
I KNOW YOU'RE LAUGHING BECAUSE ITS TRUE!!!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Sending you huge hugs for your house dilemmas, hope it's all fixed eventually. Love the pics, all I need to do now is to work out how to use the camera! See you Friday x x x

Heather the Blether said...

Roz hope all goes fabby this weekend for both you and Angela... sure it will be amazing!

Have a look.... http://littlescraps.blogspot.com/ isn't it fab...

Hope the house is all sorted soon..
Take care
Hugs
Heather
xxxx