Monday, February 12, 2007

New Website

I've spent the last 48 hours changing my ISP for Lippy Chick, what a nightmare websites are. I've now managed to get something I'm so happy with, I love the look of the new site, its gonna take quite a while to get all the images up on it, but oh, it will be so worth it.

Nip on over and check it out - Lippy Chick.

And more news on the Lippy Chick front, the new books arrived today, I've now got to pack them, and work on the marketing material that will go with them, so excited. The new book is scrummy, I honestly can't pick a favourite amongst them all, I just love them all to bits.

Forgot to say, I now have my hands on the Scrapbook Inspirations feature, yahoo, and thanks to everyone who offered to buy me one / email me a copy, etc. I love you all so much for that. What a feature it is, its 3 whole pages, OMG, how amazing is that. My little company is growing, Wahoooooooooooo.

News on the home front, is not good. It rained over the weekend and our beloved leak is back, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't bloody believe it, yes I know I sound like Victor Meldrow and if you had been in my house over the weekend I would have looked like him as well. So today the roofer came out and yes you guessed it, he is gonna have to do more work and yes its gonna cost me another organ, not sure I have many left to sell now, just a dodgy liver and heart. Never mind, I'll start on Gerry's instead, his are bound to fetch a higher price. hee hee.

Seriously though, this could actually hold up the work of the renovation people, which I'm not bloody happy about at all.

Ben is off school on a half term break and is annoying the hell out of his dad, hee hee, I'm so glad I have to actually leave the house to go to work, I would so hate to be working from home at the moment, with all the noise, dust, builders and BEN.

Anyway, I best get on with the fabby dabby new website. you take care of yourselves.

Joke of the Day: One day Bill Clinton was talking to Hillary. He was going on a vacation and before he left said, "Whatever you do don't look under my bed." So while Bill was on vacation Hillary got curious and decided to look under his bed. She found a million dollars and 2 empty beer cans. When Bill came home she said, "What's with the two beer cans under your bed?" Bill replied, "Oh. That marks all the times I've cheated on you." "Well, I forgive you," said Hillary, "But then what's with the million dollars?" He replied, "I've started to recycle."

4 comments:

Candy said...

I love Lippy Chick!!
Mind you I love pink as well!
Great and interesting blog
Thank You
Candy

Linda said...

Love the new web site - what an amount of work! Looking forward to seeing the new book, take care x x x

Anonymous said...

Site is looking good girlie! Sorry about the leeeeeeeaaaaaaak :( and I can't wait to work on the new books FAB FAB FAB

Di said...

What a pain about the leak, hope you get it sorted soon!

Off to check out your new site :-)