Sunday, February 11, 2007

Dust

Dust is everywhere, its even up my nose, seriously it is. Can't decide if we should even attempt to clean it up, or just leave it, as it will only get worse.

Spent Friday all day working on Luxurious Angels website and class schedules, and we got them emailed out to all the girls at last, yahoo. Now we just have to finish the kits off and we are done. Can't believe its less than 3 weeks off, seems to have flown in so quickly.

Tomorrow I plan to work on a couple of layouts using some stash I've had squirrelled away for a while but thought was to nice to open, well not any more, I've put myself on a stash diet, so if I want to make anything, I'm forcing myself to use up current stash. Mind you though, I did cave in when I saw the stunning Hambly range Angela has in stock over at Angel crafts, so did sneak a few off them into my ever growing room, hee hee, don't tell anybody though.

We also need to move more furniture for the builders, dismantle beds and wardrobes and find somewhere to store them whilst the work continues, so looks like a busy day is planned.

Anyway, thats it from me, hope your all ok.

Take care. kissy wissy's to you all. xxx

Joke of the day:
Woman phones up her husband at work for a chat.
HIM "I'm sorry dear but I'm up to my neck in work today."

HER "But I've got some good news and some bad news for you dear."

HIM "OK darling, but as I've got no time now, just give me the good news."

HER "Well, the air bag works."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking of ya and wondering if you need emergency dust masks LOL! What a mess but it will all be worth it ((hugs))Hang in there..

Linda said...

Thinking of you during your upheaval. The worst thing about dust is the places it gets into! Happy scrapping x x

Anonymous said...

Blimey it looks like a complete rebuild you're having.Glad you still have somewhere to scrap.Just make sure you keep it packed up safe.Don't do much cleaning as the dust just keeps falling.
Julie x