Friday, December 01, 2006

Next Prompt is up

Next BOM prompt is up on UKS, here is the link Kirsty came up with the prompt for this month and it is 'If I Didn't' and you have to use Green on the Layout, here is mine for you all to see.



Been a busy bee over the last few days, Janet has arrived for the weekend, so prior to her coming, mad cleaning frenzy took place and clearout. Today we went xmas shopping, but I ended up spending more on myself, hee hee, love those days. We scrapped till late into the night last night and looks like we are gonna be doing the same again tonight.

Tomorrow the girls are all coming over for a crop at my house, will be really good to see them all again as seems ages since I have actually seen some of them. Have made a huge pan of Lentil and Veggie soup and a Curried Almond Soup, yum yum, Janet is going to make muffins tomorrow first thing and then its scrapping all day, or crapping as I call, as everything I make is crap, mwahahahhahaha.

OK, best go, trying to kill 3 birds with one stone, need to make something for a Kraft Stop Design Team, so have decided to make a Flip Book and also use it as a piece for a magazine article and a gift for my godchildren, smart or what.

OMG, I almost forgot, I have now launched my new book, go and check out the Lippy Chick website and see all about the new Flop book, it bloody brilliant if I do say so myself. hee hee. The Design Team have done me proud, I love those girls to pieces, only have the galleries up for Heather and Tracie at the moment, but after the weekend, when Heather has kindly photographed all the other books for me, I should have them up for the rest of the girls as well.

OK, I'm been rude to my guest, so have to go, take care,

Kissy Wissy's xxx

Joke of the day:

A famous art collector is walking through the city when he notices a mangy cat lapping milk from a saucer in the doorway of a store and he does a double-take. He recognizes that the saucer is extremely old and very valuable, so he walks casually into the store and offers to buy the cat for two dollars. The storeowner replies, "I'm sorry, but the cat isn't for sale. The collector says, "Please, I need a hungry cat around the house to catch mice. I'll pay you twenty dollars for that cat." And the owner says "Sold," and hands over the cat. The collector continues, "Hey, for the twenty bucks I wonder if you could throw in that old saucer. The cat's used to it and it'll save me from having to get a dish." And the owner says, "Sorry buddy, but that's my lucky saucer. So far this week I've sold sixty-eight cats."


3 comments:

Angela said...

Another stunning layout, love it!! and thanks for a fab day xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the LO (But you knew that), Hugs to Janet and best of luck with the new LC book, its wonderful :D

amd MWhahahaha to you and your Crap and pants work........NOT

Unknown said...

HI Roz, Love the LO- my latest one uses the exact same papers, it is a pencillines sketch interpretation. Love the look of the site- Tacey has done some fab stuff eh?