Tuesday, December 26, 2006

OMG Look what I got for Christmas

I GOT A CANON EOS 400D, YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


I have no idea what the hell to do with it, was very very scared to take it out of the box, but in the end I did, I played around, took pics of the family and I love it, still have no idea what the hell to do with it. But come Feb 07 I will. I'm off on a one day course to be run by the super talented Miss Kirsty Wiseman (she is actually a Mrs but don't want to make her sound to old, mwahahahahahahah). I'm also off to find courses at my local college to see if they can teach me how to use this bad boy.

Gerry and Ben surprised me with it, after we had opened all our presents yesterday. I was already over the moon with what I had received, A tripod and a camera rucksack to hold all the necessary equipment, once I had saved up enough to actually buy myself one. Was hoping to receive money for the next few years for Christmas's and Birthday's. But now, look at me, honestly you won't believe how excited I was and still am. I think I actually scared Ben, with my excitment, I was bouncing around hugging them none stop for a few hours.

The day went brilliantly, Ben got his XBox 360 and adores it, so funny to watch him talking to his friends over the headset. Gerry got his boys toys and is as happy as a pig in muck, playing with them, and trevor, made a pig of himself all day with treats and grub, as did we all actually.

Today is clean out drawers day, not that kind drawers, but the kind you put clothes in, Ben and Gerry got so many, they have no room to fit any of the new ones in, so out with the old and in with the new.

I sincerely hope you all had a great day, and I can't wait to hear what you all received.

Merry Christmas

xxx. Kissy wissy's to you all.

Joke of the Day:

Q. Why does Santa go down the chimney on Christmas rather than through the door?

A. Because it soot’s him!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Who's a lucky ducky then? wow what a great christmas you've had. My sone wants a 360 as well, so we are looking around to get one for his birthday in March. glad you had a great chrissie day.

Anonymous said...

Whooppeeee doooooo Love the camera, lucky girl! Now all we need are my lights and its playtime Mwhahaha...xx

Carole Bryson said...

You are just sooooooooo spoilt !! Can you tell I am green with jealousy ! Wow wow wow !! Can't wait to see your creations !!

Cal xxxxxxxx