Friday, December 08, 2006

My Talented Son



Ben has just come home from School, with his first ever thing he has made in Tech class, and I wanted to share it with you all. its a O's and X's game, he still has to add the O's and X's but I love it.

He has started a letter rack today and tells me its for me, I can't wait to get that one when he finishes it, and I'll let you all see the results of that when its completed.
I'm so proud of him, he actually hates arts and crafts, but plays along because he knows how much I love it, but he has a real talent for tech and he has been busy drawing sketches, and plans for all sorts of wonderful ideas that he has.
i'm sure you will all agree, a great first make from Ben, yahoo, you go son, toot toot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that is fab fab fab! Well done Ben. I remember James bringing me home a candle holder that he made in tech. We put candles in it last Wed night and as one holes was set higher than the others, the candles at the lower level melted the wax in the middle on the higher one LMAO! Poor soul, he never thought that would happen.