Friday, December 08, 2006

Its Nearly Christmas

and I think I'm finally almost very certainly ready for it, that is expect for the presents I've still to make, along with greeting cards, food shopping, decorating the house, wrapping presents, etc. Oh how the hell am I trying to kid, I'm no where near ready.


Now don't get me wrong, I have actually bought all the presents I needed to buy, I have all the cash sitting her for all the cash presents we are sending, but I honestly don't feel in the christmas spirit.

Maybe its due to the fact that every day at work, I take card orders, process them, count them and distribute them, or maybe its down to the fact that its rammed down our necks at every possible opportunity by advertisers and shop owners. I don't know why, but I'm not looking forward to it.
I do know that once it arrives I'll love it, I'll rise to the occasion and become fully absorbed in it, but at the moment, I simply can't be bothered. Bah humbug and all that.

Anyway enough of me rambling on, oh that reminds me, I'm working on a project just now, and I'm gonna call it rambling, hee hee, all will be revealed soon, hee hee.

This weekend we have Gerry's office Party to attend, and I'm so looking forward to an excuse to dress up. I have the most stunning dress to wear, its full length, gold Ralph Lauren and I'm gonna look like a princess, yahoo. now just need to sort out my hair and face, nobody say anything about miracles.

Now for fun stuff, have just spent the last five minutes playing with photoshop, as instructed by Kirsty on her blog and here are the mad results of me playing with Distort. should be useful for scaring everyone.

No joke of the day today, as these pics are so funny, I love the horny one, and the fish eye one makes me look chubby, hee hee.

Have a brilliant weekend, and I hope your Christmas plans are going better than mine.

Kissy Wissy's

xxx

2 comments:

Linda said...

Must go visit Kirsty's blog - those pics are great. Love tha sound of that dress too - you go girl!

Anonymous said...

PMSL..........what are you like woman!