Thursday, December 28, 2006

So Relaxed

I am so loving this break over the Christmas season. We have done nothing, yes thats right, nothing, Me and Ben have not even left the house, we have stayed in and vegged out and we are loving it.
Ben is loving his Xbox, its so funny to watch him play it, he gets really engrossed in it. I tried yesterday to have a shot of it, but can't make my people walk in a straight line, so not a chance of defending them whilst they are under attack, hee hee, Ben quickly took the controller back off me.

I've spent my time reading books, napping, eating, eating, eating and then some more eating and napping. We have watched movies, gobbled up sweeties and played games together, and all this in our PJ's.

It really has been a magical time for us as a family.

Gerry has spent some of his time playing with his Boys Toys and he is so happy and content as well, yesterday he said he could quite happily spend his life living like this, no stress, no worries, just happiness.

Now I'm itching to get some scrapbooking done, so today, I'm off to get dressed into real clothes and am planning a few days of play for myself. Anybody out there who fancies some scrapping time, come on over and we can create wonderful layouts together.

I'll leave you with a pic of Ben playing his Xbox, taken with my new fabby wabby camera.


and a bad shot of me. Kissy wissy's to you all xxx

joke of the day:

Why are hairdressers so well paid?

Because they have lots of fringe benefits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics missy and you look STUNNING!!! I have done nowt too and I have started scrapping so get over here and scrap with me...everyone welcome :D (Sat all day!)

Linda said...

You look stunning as usual hun. I am really pleased you got your camera, I know how much you wanted one. Hope the rest of the hols are just as great and reality stays away fro a while yet. Take care x x x

Unknown said...

Hey Roz, love that picture of you, I love being at home too, slopping around, bit of scrapping, don't want to go back to work.