Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Mayham

Just got a quick moment to say hello to you all out there in Blogger land.

Gerry and Ben have quickly ran to the shops, typical, christmas eve and the boys have gone shopping. I've just finished making the Sorbet for tomorrow.

We have finally put a tree up, we were not going to bother this year as the house is in such a state with the damp, but today I sorted out the dining room and we decided to put it up in there. Not all three layers as that makes it so big, so we just used the top two layers, and stood it on a small table, it actually looks lovely in the dining room this year, probably the nicest its ever been, I'll take some pics later when I can find where I've put my camera.

I hope you all get your hearts desire this christmas and that you have a great time with whoever you choice to spend Christmas with.

We are staying home this year, just the three of us, and all of us are so looking forward to the chill time we are gonna have. Anybody is welcome to drop by for a christmas drinky poo and a mince pie.

Merry Christmas to you all.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Merry Christmas xxx

Unknown said...

too far for a mince pie Roz, have a great day with your family. xx