Friday, December 15, 2006

Fantastic Day

Today some of my girlfriends came over so we could have a day to ourselves, we spent the morning scrapping, went for an amazing lunch at Carrigans the pub across the road from me and then back to scrapping. Not that I did much scrapping, I was on a mission to make my Christmas cards, and managed to make almost 30, still another 30 to go, but now I'm on a roll I'm hoping to rattle these out tonight and tomorrow.

We did exchanging of Christmas gifts and I got the most amazing presents of Angela, (she let me open them, only cause she was desperate to open hers, hee hee). I got a lovely Willow Tree Angel ornament, which I had actually looked at for Angela as well, but had decided against it at the last minute, so spooky, that we are so tuned into each others wavelengths. I also got some No. 7 Products, think she is trying to tell me to wear more slap, cheeky mare, and a fantastic pack of crate papers, plus a Sudoku book and some lovely green tea, I so love green tea, so that will be gone before Christmas arrives probably.

One thing we never did today was take any pictures, which is not like us, but actually it was really nice just to sit there and enjoy each others company and to catch up with each others news.

Girls I love you all so much, thank you for one of the most enjoyable days I've had in a long time. Lets make this a regular thing for us all.

Now I'm trying to decide if I should go to my works night out, they are all going for a meal and I've said I might join them for a drink afterwards, but that would mean having to clear away all my craft stuff and have a bath and get glammed up, but the weather is so horrible I'm not sure I can be bothered. Far to lazy I know, but it's that time of year when you just want to stay in all cosy and warm.

I've still a few Christmas presents to make, I had planned to do them today, but the cards where far more important as they need to go in the post tomorrow if they are to have any chance of reaching their destinations.

OK, need to go and print out labels and write the cards out, plus finish the rest off, so I'll leave you with Joke of the Day.

Take care of yourselves and kissy wissy's to you all.

Joke of the Day:
Two guys are in a car. The driver comes to a stoplight and goes right through it. His friend says, " What are you doing." The driver says, " Its ok my brother does it all the time." They come up to another stoplight and they go right through. His friend says, “You are out of your mind.” The driver says, “Its ok my brother does it all the time.” They come up to a green light and he stops. His friend says, “Its green, go.” Driver says, I can’t my brother might be coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for today, I had a great time, just what I needed. Mwah xx

Linda said...

Glad you all had a lovely time. I am so impressed Roz - 30 cards in a day, it would take me a week to do that and even then they wouldn't be as good as yours. Hope you get the rest finished ok. Take care xx