Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank you for the flowers


I wanted to share the flowers with you that the girls at the retreat bought for me.


I love them, every time I walk by them, they bring the biggest smile to my face and I have a flood of memories that come storming back, funny moments, like June with her berty bassett knickers, sad moments, conversations with friends about goings on in there lives, inspirational moments, when I saw all the lovely layouts everyone was creating, and frustrated moments, whilst we all waited patiently for tea on the first night.


I can't say thank you enough to all the angels for getting these flowers, and also to heather for orgainising them. So Girls, THANK YOU.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers and well deserved! Enjoy.....xx

Linda said...

I second that, enjoy them, they are very well deserved xx