Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Exciting News

some of you already know and some of you won't have a clue what I'm talking about, but I recently outed myself as Miss Lippy Chick.


I'm so excited about Lippy Chick, its my brand new company thats all mine and it makes tiny little scrapbooks, that are in the most fantastic shapes. Go and visit my website Lippy Chick. you need to check out the Design Teams gallery, they have done some fanastic work with the books.

I'm slowly building up a list of stockists and have two more to add to it this week. I'm so pleased, bet you can't tell, hee hee. I'm actually jumping all around the room as I write this with excitement.

I've just taken delivery of my next batch. The first batch sold out so quickly, I only had a small run produced, but this time, I've gone massive, and I've also designed the next book in the range.

My first book is called the Flip book and the next one due for release in early December is called the Flop Book.

here is some pics of what it looks like decorated. I taught this as a class at the Luxurious Angels Retreat, and everyone loved it.




I'm also booked in to teach some Lippy Chick classes at two other retreats next year, one for Scrapping Angels and one for Little Cottage Crafts, I'm so excited, and I hope your excited for me as well.
Anyway, thats my news, what news do you have.
Take care of yourselves.
Kissy Wissy's
xxxx

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your new stockists Miss Lippychick, and on your teaching engagements. Great name, Lippychick, I wonder why you decided that name?

Jenni said...

Well done on the new stockists and thanks for showing the piccy of the flop book as I;m trying to finish it off and had forgotten a bit of it! Am loving it though.

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Roz, well done you, and I can't wait to try them out.
Hugs
Amanda H

domestic goddess said...

i so love the new lippy chic book, cant wait for you to teach at teh retreat
hugs
anna xx

Anonymous said...

so lovely!! really happy for you...can't wait to have a play!