Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Wow

Life is brilliant, what more can I say, I'm on a high on life.

I really must say how much I love the life I have, now don't get me wrong, some times I'm so thoroughly pissed off with life and my lot in it, but at the moment, life really could not be any better.

OK my house is falling down around my ears with the damp problem we have, but so what, it will be fixed soon (fingers crossed, eyes crossed, everything crossed) and Ben might be a nightmare at the moment with his homework, but you know what, I've finally realised that these things don't really matter in the bigger picture of life.

I'm feeling ok at the moment health wise, my family has a roof over its head and we have food in our tummy, we are all happy and thats all that really matters in life.

This weekend I get to spend time with my girlfriends, me and Heather are going to Manchester to the North West Scrappers Retreat, we are staying with one of my oldest friends (not that she is old, god just realised what I said and she will kill me when she reads this) Janet aka Nut on the Friday night and on Saturday we are staying with the infamous Lisa Tarbuck (she's not really Lisa Tarbuck, its Jane, but god does she look like Lisa or what). Then on Sunday we drive home. I am so looking forward to this time away with my girlfriends, plus all the girls at the retreat, many of who I know and some who I don't but you can rest assure that by the end of the weekend, my address book will be bulging with all the new friends I make.

Don't that in itself make life grand, new friends, and old friends, what a brilliant life I have.

Anyway, I'm off now to watch Happy Gilmore with Ben, I so love that film.

Take care of yourselves

Kissy Wissy's

Joke of the Day: One night, a caveman comes running into his cave and says, “Whew! There was a tiger chasing me all the way across the savannah!”His wife asks, “Why?The caveman replied, “I didn’t stop to ask!”

2 comments:

Linda said...

So glad you are a good point in your life, long may it last hun. Wishing a fab weekend xxx

Anonymous said...

So lovely to read such postive things Roz, its nice when life feels good. Really looking forward to the weekend, just need to get my tired head out of my A** and get sorted. Lubs ya xx

P.S Terrible joke mwhahahah