Friday, November 17, 2006

Feel good

I feel brilliant today, I finally got my hands on a copy of the Scrapbook Inspirations Magazine and there was a half page write up about Lippy Chick in it, yahoooooooooo, and it was right at the front of the mag. I really need to say a huge thanks to all my friends who phoned me, emailed me and pm'd me to say congratulations. THANK YOU GIRLS. The book in the write up was done by Tracie Hudson, one of the girls on the Design Team, go to the gallery and check out her work, its brilliant, as are all the other girls.

Today was such a fulfilling day, I spent another afternoon at St. Elizabeths Primary School, with the P7 kids making Christmas cards, I was in there last week as they all wanted to make cards for a Tesco's competition, and this week they all wanted to make cards for their mums and dads. I loved spending time with the kids, they are brilliant and all have so many new ideas. I went in with very basic cards, using just cardstock and sizzix dies and they all made wonderful creations. I have even been asked back next week to design a project for the Eco club and for the other P7's to do as well. I can't wait.

Tomorrow I'm having some of the girls over for a crop in my house, not sure how many are coming, but I've made the biggest pan of soup you have ever seen. Vegetable and Lentil and it smells scrummy, am now trying to keep Ben and Gerry away from it, as those two love home made soup so much and usually devour it within minutes of it been made.

Anyway thats it from me for now, I need to go and tidy my craft room and make some room in the dining room for everyone to sit tomorrow, no idea where I'm gonna put all the lippy chick books as that is where they live, so we may end up sitting on boxes of the books, now that would be novel seating.

Take care and lots of kissy wissy's to you all.

NO joke tonight, as can't think of one, so I'm gonna send you all to this site instead, please go and try this out instead, my friend Nut sent me this and its so addictive.

4 comments:

Tracie H said...

Looks pretty cool doesnt it? Just need to get my hands on a RL copy now!
Wishing you every sucess in your business venture Roz....you're one hell of a brave lady and i admire you for making your dream a reality.
Txx

Anonymous said...

Thought the article was F.A.B hun *insert huge grin* but you know that already. Sorry I missed the crop but 4 kids is more than a handleful and too much for crops hahaha! See ya very soon..xx

Linda said...

Congratulations Roz, this is just the start of something big. Pity I missed out on the soup, it sounds fab!

Lianne said...

I saw the write up in SI the other day, am really pleased for you. See you on Saturday, really looking forward to it!

Lianne xxx