Friday, November 24, 2006

Little Silver Hats

Little Silver Hats has now published the December DT Gallery work, so at last I can show you what I made them. I so loved the kit Lianne sent me, it was full of lush ribbons in all the christmas colours and I had a field day playing with them.


Advent Calender using Blonde Moments Festive Feast Papers, used a sizzix die to cut pockets and tags, and rub ons for numbers, I love this, and have ended up making tons of them for my nephews and neices and godchildren and for ben and loads of other people. I'm gonna write on the tags where the chocolates are hidden and then after christmas put pics on all the tags and list all the pressys ben gets.




Bag is something I came up with for the Luxurious Angels retreat, but never got to teach as a make n take, as let Anna do it instead as she was restricted on her luggage. its real easy to make a piece of 12 x 12 cut into 3 strips and stuck around the bag, voila, done.













Layout is of me and Gerry a few christmas's ago, used Basic grey, lots of hand cutting and a plaque with Joy / Love and the date stamped on it.








And finally two cards using ribbons, one on the right is the scraps of ribbon with white peel off christmas trees over the top (I know I slag everyone off for using peel-offs, I'm sorry). I really love how everything turned out, and I hope you like them too. YOU must go and visit the gallery, there is amazing stuff on there, I love everything, especially the stuff Pam and Hannah did, check out Pams wall hanging Peace, its fantastic.
I'm off tomorrow for the North West Scrappers retreat, can't wait, a weekend with the girly's will be heaven on earth.
You all take care of yourselves and I'll see you soon. Kissy Wissy's xxxx mwah.
Joke of the day:
A drunk was staggering down the main street of town. Somehow, he managed to make it up the stairs to the cathedral and into the building, where he crashed from pew to pew. He finally made his way to a side aisle and into a confessional. A priest had been observing the man's sorry progress. Figuring the fellow was in need of some assistance, he proceeded to enter his side of the confessional. His attention was rewarded only by a lengthy silence. Finally he asked, "May I help you, my son?" "I dunno." came the drunk's voice from behind the partition. "You got any toilet paper on your side?"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, thanks for your comments about my stuff, love yours too- the bag is a great idea. Another great joke too. Have a fun time this weekend. You coming to edinburgh for the Christmas Craft show at Ingliston?

Linda said...

Love the DT stuff and WOW at the handcutting - a job I hate! Hope the weekend was as good as you hoped.

Carole Bryson said...

Wow - love what you've made with the DT stash !! Fab fab fab !

Love the joke as well !

It was great meeting you yesterday - and I hope we can meet up again in the future - big hugs to you and Heather xxxxx