Saturday, November 04, 2006

Home for the day

Spent the day in the house today, working on DT stuff for Lianne at Little Silver Hat, was sent the most lush ribbons and blossoms, but sorry can't share any of it with you just yet, as not going on her gallery for a while, I just felt like getting ahead.

Now I have to tidy my room up so that I can get organised for the crop tomorrow at Craft Heaven over in Paisley. I'm so looking forward to it, the girls over there are brilliant fun and have the funniest stories I've ever heard, so I think I'm gonna need a few tena's to see me through the day.

Nothing else to report, so I'm off to watch tv for a bit and an early night me thinks.

Take care of yourselves

4 comments:

Linda said...

Hope you enjoy your crop hun and good luck with the tidying x

Linda said...

Hope you enjoy your crop hun and good luck with the tidying x

Linda said...

Hope you enjoy your crop and good luck with the tidying x

Kelly said...

oooh looking forward to seeing what you do, i cant wait to it goes online so i can get mine lol lol