Saturday, November 11, 2006

Packing factory

My house has become a factory over the week, we took delivery of more materials to make the Lippy chick books with and we are all working like demons to get them packaged and sent out to the retails as quick as we can. Had so many orders this week, that you can't wipe the grin off my face :)

had some new retails come on board as well, so brilliant news all round.

UKS is having a cyber crop and one of the retailers Little Cottage Crafts is doing a class using the Lippy Chick Flip Book, it sold it within 2 hours, Tracie was on to me, begging for more books, I sent her another 50 and she pre-sold all of those kits as well, unbeliveable, now I'm just waiting on the feedback to come back, I so hope everyone loves them.

Went to my little card group today, I've not been in over two months, and I really missed all the girls, it was so good to catch up with them all, and all the gossip that they had saved for me. It's so nice to be surrounded by friends who you can have a good old laugh and gossip with.

I'm so fortunate to have a good group of friends, I have my card making mate and my scrapbooking pals, and then a even bigger circle of friends who are I've know for years and I love all of them.

Next weekend I'm having a crop at my house, and a handful of the girls are coming over to raid my craft room, think I might have to put a lock on it, or at least a weight machine by the front door as they leave, cause the girls will likely raid it empty, hee hee, only joking.

Anyway, I'm watching the X factor, so want to run and see the final, can't believe poor Simon has to choose one of his own acts.

Take care of yourselves.

Joke of the day is resumed, after complaints, sorry, here goes.

Lipstick in School -- Priceless!!
According to a news report, a certain private school in Washington was recently faced with a unique problem. A number of 12-year-old girls were beginning to use lipstick and would put it on in the bathroom. That was fine, but after they put on their lipstick they would press their lips to the mirror leaving dozens of little lip prints.
Every night the maintenance man would remove them and the next day the girls would put them back. Finally, the principal decided that something had to be done. She called all the girls to the bathroom and met them there with the maintenance man. She explained that all these lip prints were causing a major problem for the custodian who had to clean the mirrors every night. To demonstrate how difficult it had been to clean the mirrors, she asked the maintenance man to show the girls how much effort was required. He took out a long-handled squeegee, dipped it in the toilet, and cleaned the mirror with it. Since then, there have been no lip prints on the mirror.

There are teachers . . And then there are educators

Kissy Wissy's xxx

8 comments:

Craft Heaven said...

Delighted to hear that the Lippy chick book is getting big Licks!
Well done, it's so good to see someone so talented and full of enthusiasim do well.
You Go Girl
Carol xxxx

Angela said...

Loving the Lippy Chick books and that joke, hee hee!!

Linda said...

Congrats again on the Lippy Chick books, I am loving them x

Anonymous said...

Roz, you go girl!, I am so pleased your book are doing so well, and I cann't wait for mine to come.

By the way I love your joke!

Amanda H

Anonymous said...

So thrilled its going so well for you Ms Lippy Chick and pmsl at that joke.... Playing catch up on bloggs, missed my dose of bloggy blog ;)

Ruth said...

Roz, you deserve it, I have my lippy chick book here, keep those ideas (and jokes) coming!

Unknown said...

I've been working on my flip book today- great that sales have been so good. great story too!

Carole Bryson said...

*wants a lippy chick book now*

*insert v sad smiley coz i ain't got one*

Luuuuuuuuurv the joke - in fact it made me heave - so thats a success !!!!!

Thanks for putting the jokes back - big hugs xxxxxxxxxxx