Tuesday, May 09, 2006



OK, I did warn you that I would be really bad at updating my blog and true to form, life has taken over and I've not had a spare minute to update you with my goings on, so I'll attempt to let you all catch up now.

I had a real roller coaster of a week about 2 weeks ago, was speaking to the lovely Dyan from Art from the heart and she asked me to join the design team and she sent me some of the new scrummy yummy Blonde moment papers (Spring Fling and Suet Pudding), well I've been having a field day making stuff up for her ready for Bonanza and I've still more ideas to finish off.

Then the following day, I got a call from the new Do Crafts magazine asking me to design a project for them on Dry embossing, to say I nearly pee'd myself would be an understatement.

Kirsty summed it up great, she said I must be on top of the world and I said " yes can't find the ladder to get down, so gonna stay up here a bit longer". Anyway, I have now finished the project off and just have the boring writing bit to do and then I'm all ready to post off, which reminds me, I best pull my finger out as want to post it on Thursday before I leave for Bonanza. Yes thats right, I'm off to Bonanza, can hardly wait, have booked in for 5 classes, 2 with Dyan and one with Kirsty so should be a real hoot.

I took Ben and his friends to the park on Friday as the weather was so lovely and we had a ball, made it into an early birthday party for him, we took a picnic, pinyata (sorry can't spell today) and a ball and we spent 3 glorious hours just kicking back and having a ball, they boys loved it, and kept on going on about how it was the best party they have ever been too.

Anyway, I've still got loads to do, like iron my clothes for my brilliant trip, so I'm off, but I'll be back soon to share with you all the great gossip from Birmingham.

You all take care of yourselves.

No comments: