Wednesday, May 17, 2006

No news is good news

Sorry, no news for you today, but thought I would post anyway, to have a ramble. Have been helping my friend out tonight in preparation for a upcoming crop, so we had a giggle for a few hours, but shes getting over the cold and ran home early to go to bed, how boring. Gerry is back after a few days away, but already he is irrating me and I can't wait for his next trip, house is always nice and peaceful when he is out of it, and it even looks tidier when he is not about, how is it that men can make a place look messy as soon as they walk in the door. Ben even has this ability but at least he keeps it contained to his bedroom. Whoops scratch that, forgot about his pile of shoes by the back door and school bag and books left all over the place.

I have finally started to unpack my bags from bonanza and can't believe how much stash I brought, it will take a month of sundays to get through it all, but I'm gonna do my best this weekend. Have a class to teach on scrapbooking for beginners and then have a crop in the afternoon, where I have three CJ's I need to do, one is the final page in the Girly Whirly one and then I will get my own book back with everyone elses lovingly created works of art in it, I can hardly wait. Another is a brand new one on Love / Hate, only I've still not decided on what mine is gonna be about and the final one is just a double page layout as a thank you for a CJ we are putting together so I have my work cut out for me. My team on UKS are also wanting to do a CJ, but will not start till June so will have a bit more time to prepare for this one. Honestly I don't know why I leave everything to the last minute, I'm terrible.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, you take care of yourselves.

No comments: