Sunday, May 21, 2006

its been CJ galore this weekend

I've managed to complete 3 CJ's this weekend, some feat for me, cause I usually put these things off till the very last minute. But I am trying to turn over a new leaf and make sure I'm ahead of schedule in the future. Can't see it lasting long though.

heres some sneaky peeks at the ones I've doneMy head is still killing me, have the biggest headache ever, and no tablets are taking it away. I even had an early night last night and a long lie today in the hope that it would be ok today, but no such luck, so I'm gonna have another early night tonight, after I've ironed my uniform for work tomorrow, thankfully ben has a uniform already done.

Gerry is just back in from Footy so I'm gonna go off and see whats for tea, I love the weekends as Gerry does all the cooking then, I'm suppose to do it during the week, but 9 out of 10 times I don't, must admit, I'm a lazy cow at times, must work harder at not been, as can sense a scene been made soon about it, so I'll cut it off at the pass before it arrives.

No comments: