Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Boss is not really an monster

Two posts from me in one day, can you tell I'm bored. Actually I should be doing something creative, but head is far to sore. Went to work but cause I looked so horrible everyone was nice to me, hee hee, took the tablets the hospital gave me, but they make me feel really funny, and not ha ha funny, kinda woosie and sicky, which can't be a good thing, now I'm worried about taking them as can't tell if head is poorly cause of hitting it off metal beam or if tablets are making it poorly.

Any Advise greatly appreciated.

Anyway, its late, I have done no housework, Gerry is back tomorrow and I know I'm gonna get that look off him, you know the one, the one that says, what the hell have you done all week, sit on your arse doing nothing, and I'll just nod my head. But do I care, hell no I don't, I'm going to go to bed and eat a buttons easter egg, take my tablets and hope they knock me out for the night.

Take care of yourselves and keep blogging.

No comments: