Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm Back

Hello to all you bloggers out there. I'm back and finally managing to catch up with everything.

My weekend was fabby dabby dobby brilliant. Was so nice to see Janet again, feels like its been ages since we caught up. I picked her mum up along the way as well and its always brilliant to get one of her hugs, its one of those that feels like its gonna break your ribs, but you still enjoy it anyway.

Well you will be quite shocked to hear that I only had one drink the whole weekend, was far to busy crafting to do serious damage to Janets booze cabinet.

On the friday night we sat and did a workbook on stamping for beginners, which was good fun, Sylvia (janets mum) is big into peel-offs and anybody who knows me, knows I hate them, so stamping was a real eye opener for her. On Saturday morning we did a workbook for advanced stamping, then I showed them so more techniques, like resist method. Then we went shopping to the craft store, it did not have a great selection, but they did manage to pick up a few bits and pieces, then back to Janets to do some scrapping.

When they where last up visiting me, I took them to a class I was teaching on board books and Janet is now hooked into scrapbooking, she has started another book off for a friend who is having a little girl and she is now firmly hooked on Basic Grey for this, using the girly pack, (I gave it to her for her birthday).

Anyway, stayed up late scrapping and then some more on Sunday then off home.

Went in my new lovely car, rather bombed it on the way down and ended up using a full tank of petrol, but coming home I took my time and only used 1/2 so much better, must remember not to be a speed devil everywhere.

Took trevor for his summer hair cut today, he looks so cute when he gets his fur trimmed, like a puppy again, he is refusing to play though and won't let me take his pic to post on here, so I'll catch him later and let you all see him.

Ben is now playing the new Lara Croft tomb raider game, I brought it for myself but finished it in a few days, really gutted as thought it would take me ages, always enjoy LC but not this time, think its a rip off as the game is really short, either that or I'm just brilliant at it now. No the game is def really short.

Anyway, Gerry is away in Aberdeen and I'm starving so gonna go and cook some tea for me and Ben and I'll catch up with my pics and bloggy later.

Love you all.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Glad you had a great time, will catch up with you soon