Saturday, May 20, 2006

Oh thats sore

I have the biggest headache today, and I know why, no i'm not hung over, yesterday at work, I was happily walking from one part of the shop to another, and bang, I hit my head on a low beam, now don't get me wrong the shop is not a usually a dangerous place, but I was in a good mood and walking with a spring in my step, well I must have been far to springy, cause the next thing I know, I have little tweety pies flying all around me. I now have a lovely lump, but no bruise, so my head must be either hard or empty, either way, nobody believes me cause there is not a mark, but I'm telling you, its really sore.

Taught a class this morning, it was scrapbooking for beginners, I do love getting beginners, first thing I had them do was Tear paper, yes thats right, tear paper, and they where all ok, not one of them fainted, so yippee, have them primed and ready. The class was good fun, even if the girls did come away from it thinking I'm some part of cult or something, as told them all the secret scrapping world that exists (Not), because they where so new, they had no idea, they did not even get excited about my turntable for my tote. Honestly any self respecting scrapper would be delirious with joy for a turntable.

This afternoon went to a crop and had a great time, we all stopped and had lunch together, one of the girls, Linda, is a primary school teacher and was telling us about the classes she has been doing recently with the P6's, Sex education, well we all learnt a thing or two, but maybe not the best subject for the lunch table, honestly those girls are mad.

Managed to get two CJ entries completed, I don't know how I ended up with so many to do, still have some more to do and am hoping to get cracking with them tonight if I can talk Gerry into making the tea.

I'll be back soon to let you see the pics of the CJ's and my bruise if it ever appears.

No comments: