Wednesday, May 24, 2006

NHS - AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I never got to post on my blog yesterday, as spent the day catching up on sleep, I went to the hospital on Monday night after the kids art classes, got there at 8.45pm and left at 4.45am, 8 hours to see a doctor, can you believe it. They have implemented a new system which splits the clinics into two, one for major and one for minor injuries, I was classified a major, yet anybody who came in with a limp, sore arm, etc, was seen before me, cause the minor was better staffed and dealt with everything quicker. I waited 8 hours to have an x-ray and then be sent home with stronger painkillers. Doctor said if they don't work come back in a few days. I can now announce they are not working, so looks like I'll be back there on Thursday, which will be just super as Thursday is my birthday, so I get to spend it waiting around in a A&E.

Anyway, thats my rant for the day, off to work now, where I have to explain, why I was not there yesterday, and yet scornful looks, cause they are all superwoman and can manage into work after staying up with there kids all night, yadda yadda yadda

Sorry for ranting, but do feel better now, take care of yous xxxx

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

oh roz, not funny babes. Hope you get this sorted
big hugs, oh and super women must be anal!!mwahhahahaah