Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Work Experience

Ben came to work with me today, He is currently off school for the next two weeks on holiday. The plan was that he would be home Monday, work with me Tuesday and then home for the rest of the week, and then from Friday 5.30pm, I on holiday for a week, YAHOOO. But like all best laid plans, they have gone to pot.

Whilst out at lunch today, he told me how much he was enjoying himself and asked if he could come in all week, I was so chuffed, like killing two birds with one stone. He is with me and he is safe, I don't have to worry about him been at home on his own (we where let down by the person who originally planned to watch him), he is getting experience of working life, and I'm getting my filing done, what could be better. He has been helping me out with some files that where stored off site, and that quite frankly where in a right bloody mess, so between us, we are organising them into some sort of order.

Tonight after tea, which we made together, we where washing and drying the pots and I said to him, I really enjoyed working with him, I never expected a answer back, but he came straight back that he enjoyed it as well, not only working at work, but working at home together.

Honestly that boy blows me away at times, sometimes I want to scream at him, for his lazyness, yet other times he can be so thoughtful and caring. Suppose its just teenage life.

Anyway, here is my little bobby dazzler, don't he just melt your heart.


Joke of the day:

Friendship between women: A woman doesn’t come home one night. The next day she tells her husband that she had slept over at a girlfriend's house. The husband calls his wife's 10 best friends. None of them know anything about it.

Friendship between men: A man doesn’t come home one night. The next day he tells his wife that he had slept over at a friend’s house. The wife calls her husband's 10 best men friends. Eight of them confirm that he had slept over, and two claim that he was still there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great to see you back blogging Roz
Missed reading your news
When you sort the next Luxurious Angels retreat check that there is a flight from Belfast at a near by airport love to come

Linda said...

Glad you and Ben are getting on fine. Enjoy your holiday when it comes.