Sunday, April 13, 2008

Hangover - What bloody hangover...................

I tried so hard to get myself drunk, but you know sometimes it just seems impossible, probably did not help that I kept neglecting my drink in favour of yet more bloody cleaning.

Woke up Saturday morning, bright and early, after a very restless nights sleep, and am now sporting a lovely set of matching bags under my eyes.

Suzanne and the kids arrived up on Saturday at about 5pm, and I had tea all ready for us. We spent a great night watching Britians got talent, how bloody amazing was that Dog - Bob, I've never seen a dog walk backwards before on its hind legs.

Today, Ben was bag packing in Asda for Army Cadets, so it was up early again, and whilst I was their I did our food shop for the week, then back home, got everything ready for tea, made a picnic up and then off we went to Calderglen Country Park. I've never been their before, but it was brilliant, although a little muddy, and my suggestion of a short cut across a field did not go down to well. Whoops.

Then back home in time for Ben and tea.

We have spent a lovely evening scrapping together, I've managed two layouts and a card for Angela's Design Team over at Angel Crafts, but I'll photograph them in the morning cause the light is poo pants just now, so I'll share them with you tomorrow.

Anyway, best go, I have been asked to teach a class to the ladies at my local card group and I have a stack of papers crying out to be turned into something scrummy.

Take care.

Joke of the day comes from Clare in Australlia, Babes I miss you.

Ways to Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. Done That
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In." Done That
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write " For Smuggling Diamonds"
7. Finish All Your sentences! With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8 .. Don't use any punctuation Do that all the time
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go." Done that, really confuses them, hee hee
12. Sing Along At The Opera .
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15 Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!" Done that
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go." Wish I could do that
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity.......Send This E-mail To Someone ToMake Them Smile.Its Called ..... Therapy

Bollocks to that, I'll just post it here instead.

So how many have you done, or wish you could do.

No comments: