Friday, April 11, 2008

TGIF

Home from work, off for a full week, house is clean and ready for guests to arrive, just need to do food shop.

So at last I can have my nervous Breakdown. I intent to get very very drunk tonight, listen to crap tv and music and have a bloody good sob.

Then once I recover from my hangover, which I best have, as won't feel fully sorry for myself till I do have one. I will attempt to put my life into order.

Honestly, why does life decide to treat you crap. I honestly thought everything was going ok, ok, i'm not loaded, I don't live the healthiest lifestyle, but I was happy. And all of a sudden, the rug gets pulled out from under you and you find yourself flat on your back looking up at rain clouds.

So, if I don't blog for a few days, its cause my head is throbbing, heres hoping.

Joke of the day is from a colleague at work:
There's an Englishman, Irishman & Scotsman all talking about their teenage daughters. The Englishman says " I was cleaning mydaughter's room the other day & I found a packet of cigarettes. I was really shocked as I didn't even know she smokes".

The Scotsman says "That's nothing. I was cleaning my daughter's room the other day when I came across a half full bottle of Vodka. I was really shocked as Ididn't even know she drank."

With that the Irishman says " Both of you have got nothing to worry about. I was cleaning my daughter's room the other day when I found packet of condoms. I was really shocked. I didn't even know She had a willy."

2 comments:

Sue Jones said...

((((((((((hugs)))))))))
hope your head isn't too sore.
Good Joke :D
xxx Sue

Lori said...

Ok, need to clean computer screen as I spat my tea all over it with that joke! Too funny!
Dirty Dancing is my drunk film, always good for a leer at Swayze and some unco-ordinated dancing! And I recommend a packet of quavers and strawberry yazoo milkshake for the hangover, always does me good!