Friday, April 14, 2006

Happy HairCut Day

Well you guessed it from the title, today I had my hair cut, can't believe I have left it for 4 months, I'm so lazy. Decided I wanted to get my hair back to the way it was about 4 years ago. see the pic of me way way down below one of my first blog entries and you will know what I mean.

Anyway, my usual hairdresser had moved salon and it took me ages to track her down, but I did, but could not get an appointment with her, she is just to popular for her own good. Got another girl in the Salon to do it though and she did a great job. Had it highlighted, but think its gonna take a few more goes before I actually get the colour I want and had it cut, still have a while to go before it reaches the stage I want, and by the time it does reach that stage, Yes you have guessed it, I'll have changed my mind and want something different, so if any of you hear me saying oh, I fancy a change, give me a short sharp kick in the shin please.

So I decided that seen as I was gonna have my locks tamed I may as well have my unruly eyebrows seen to as well. I seem to have this problem with my eyebrows that I can't get them waxed cause then I end up with a huge red mark across my forehead for 3 days, so I have to get them plucked, yes my eyes are watering at the mere thought of it too. Anyway, I have taken a pic of new hair do, but have waited till redness has gone so you can admire my lovely shaped peeps at the same time.

I apologise for the pic, had to take it myself so this is a reflective shot via the mirror (clever hey!)

Hope the weather is good this weekend, really want to spend some time in my garden, 2 years ago I spent the whole summer out there, ripping it to pieces, and then redoing it, but have not had the opportunity to enjoy it yet, as last year spent the summer ripping the house to bits and putting it back (work ongoing), so really need to get out there and cut and hoe and tidy etc. plus want to a easter egg hunt with ben if he will let me, think he might say he is to big for this but I'm not letting go just yet. if he won't hunt, at least trevor the dog will, he loves chocolate.

Hoping that you get loads of easter eggs and have a nice weekend. take care of yourselves.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Love your hair Roz and my kids love easter egg hunts, you can borrow them!!!!!

Beth said...

Hope your enjoying driving your new car, and did the easter egg hunt go okay?

Peechy said...

Love the haircut!!