Sunday, April 09, 2006

Hi girls and boys

Just thought I would spend a min saying hi and catching up on my blog, I can't believe I've managed to keep this up, was convinced I'd forget to update, etc.

Gerry has just had me in stiches, he was listening to one of those wind up calls on his PC and started laughing so hard, only problem was he had a mouth full of tea and could not swallow it for fear of it going up his nose. The wind up was of a chinese lady who worked in a Clock repair shop, however the poor lady could not say the word clock, I'll let you decide what the word was she used instead, but it had Gerry doubled over as you can see from the pics.

I finally plucked up the courage to enter Kirsty's challenge on UKS, her challenge was for everyone to do a page on themselves. I have literally tossed and turned over this challenge. Anybody who nows me well will know that if a challenge is laid down I have to accept, just can't say no, bit competitive and all, not that I have the faintest chance of winning, but I still really wanted to enter. So after many hours of practising my doodling, (it always looked like a spider with rigid legs had crawled across my page) I finally found something I could draw and I already knew what I wanted it say, so away I went. my version of the challenge can be found here: http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=69320&cat=500&ppuser=10429 if your gonna have a look at it, please be kind, this is my first go at putting real journalling down on a page and using doodles and paints.

Anyway, thats it for now, I'll be back later with all the gossip, you take care of yourselves till then

Love always
Roz

No comments: