Thursday, April 06, 2006

where has this week gone

I can't believe its Thursday already, its flown by this week, not had a spare minute. Have been so busy, but can't honestly see anything for all my hard work. House is a bomb site (nothing different there then) and not done one bit of scrapping except for tonight, and I was teaching so that hardly counts.

Ben has been so busy, have hardly seen him, he's on his easter hols and is going out on activities everyday, ranging from mountain boarding, surfing, mountain climbing, absailing and on and on the list goes, anybody would think he would be tired by the time he got in, but no not him, he is staying up late watching movies and playing games and then won't get up in the Morning. Am now having to resort to bribery to get him to spend time with me, its obviously not cool to want to spend time with your mum when your 11, only problem is, I miss our time together.

One good thing though, he still tells me everything, he told me today that he got asked out by a girl at the swimming and she was 13.5 yrs old, he was so chuffed, I asked if he said yes, and he looked at me like I had two heads and said, of course not, when asked if the girl was nice he said yes, so I said why did you say no to going out with her then, he just said cause. Well I suppose that explains that then.

Have been busy on the old card front and have done some for a special project I'm hoping to get off the ground, but I'll keep you posted on how this one turns out, Gerry the sweetie is behind me 110% and is now pushing me to expand it, which is nice, but I'm not even sure it been accept in the first instance, so think I'll hold back a bit. OK, just realised you must all think I'm mad, with all this cloak and dagger, but I promise I will explain soon, don't want to jinx it just yet.

Have a great weekend planned, am doing a class on Saturday morning which I love, Advanced stamping and its great we really go wild with it. Then off to my buddy's Angela's she has got rid of her kids and other half for the day so we will spend it scrapping, have loads of projects to work on so really need to make sure I'm organised, which will be a first for me.

Ok, now I'm gonna leave ya, I'm tired and I wanna go to bed.

Take care of yourself's you dafties and remember I love you all loads.

xxxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Roz, you keeping us in suspense!

Can't wait to find out what it is, hope you will share with us soon.

Glad to see you are updating your blog on a regular basis, I would have stopped after day 1, so well done you.