Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thank God its nearly Friday

Well what a busy couple of days I've had. Spent my money big time, decided to finally trade my lovely cutie car in, have been threating to do this for over a year, currently drive a Red MX5 and have traded it in for a Citreon people carrier, not much different ....................... will take some getting use to, but will be able to fit all my stash in for crops now, yippeeeeeeee.........

I have to part with my car tomorrow, not sure who will be the most upset at it going, Ben is gutted as all his pals think my car is cool. gerry will be sobbing at the doorstep as it drives away and I'll just miss the speed thrill with it. don't get much opportunity to take the roof down with living in Scotland but the days I do get will be missed.

Have had an exciting day at work today, Dawn Bibby was in the shop and I had to take care of her for the initial visit and organise the press. She's not really my cup of tea, but it was exciting to see all the customers so excited at seeing her, and she made time for pics and chats which was good.

Anyway, I'm off to my darling friends this weekend, can't wait as not seen her since before christmas and we have so much to catch up. I'm going to be teaching her some crafting techniques, drinking far to much alco pops and doing nice girly things, like face packs, etc, should be good, I'll try to grab a pic of us with our horror masks on.

Off to pack now, so I'll catch you all later.

Take care of yourselves.

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

have a fab weekend Roz, i have a picasso after giving up my peugot 205 which i loved, the joys of motherhood and crops!!!!!

Angela said...

Have a lovely time Roz, will miss you tomorrow and will catch up with you next week!