Wednesday, September 19, 2007

One Job down, another million little ones to go.

I've finished all the curtains now, yahoo, even had enough fabric left over to do the upstairs windows as well, so now our house from the front is all private and nobody can peek in. About time too. hee hee.


I also knocked up this little bag out of teatowels, its not great, but I like it, its even lined on the inside as well.
The teatowels where from Au Naturalle, and only cost me £4.00 the lining material I already had from previous sewing projects. The Ricrak is from Blonde moments and is lovely and chunky. Quite cute or what?

I forgot to mention the other day that the next BOM prompt is up, here is my layout, you are challenged to do a layout that shows you doing something that makes you feel liberated and free. The photo is yet another one of the dazzling ones that Kirsty Wiseman took.




I'm off this weekend to the Harrogate show as I'm demonstrating for Stamp Addicts, quite excited as I've never been to this show before and it will be lovely to see some of my crafting buddies as well. Our house is like a whirlwind at the moment though, having to get a Ben, Dog and Cat sitter in, in the guise of Gerry, so we are running around like headless chickens making sure everything is all nice and tidy, ready for him to come and make a complete mess off. What are men like, they can't keep anything tidy.

Well have to run as Heroes is on soon and me and Ben are seriously addicted to it.
Take care of yourselves.

Joke of the Day:
Reaching the end of a job interview, the Human Resources Officer asked a young Engineer fresh out of MIT, "And what starting salary were you looking for?"The Engineer replies, "In the region of $125,000 a year, depending on the benefits package."The interviewer enquires, "Well, what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation, 14 paid holidays, full medical and dental, company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary, and a company car leased every 2 years say, a red Corvette?"The Engineer sits up straight and says, "Wow! Are you kidding?"And the interviewer replies, "Yeah, but you started it."

4 comments:

Angela said...

Another fab joke, and love that bag, sooooooooo cute, love the LO too

Kirsty Wiseman said...

I love that layout most immensely... i demand you make me one

Linda said...

Love that bag and the LO - cute flowers. Hope all goes well in Harrogate.

Anonymous said...

I see another money spinner in the making - I love that little bag, if you decide to go into bag making let me know ;).

Adore the LO as well.